|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Senjutsu, Ninjutsu|
A technique that allows the user to manifest a protective armor around themselves
A technique developed by Zemir to increase his durability in close quarters fight, Carapace is only performable by people with the Kekkei Genkai unique to Zemir's mysterious clan.
By growing hardened plates across their body, the user can effectively shield themself from all angles. The strength of the carapace id determined by the state of the user. After sustaining enough physical damage the plates cracked requiring the user to reform the carapace if they want to maintain protection.
- Carapace is most effective against physical attacks
- The carapace loses effectiveness against chakra enhanced weaponry and ninjutsu
- In a stage one transformation the carapace has properties equivilent to substances like wood or stone
- In a stage two transformation, the carapace has properties equivalent to substances like iron or steel
- The user can't reform specific parts of the carapace and must instead reform the entire carapace
- The carapace is rather heavy and as such slows the users movements